We have ants. It's gross. I'm embarrassed. They seem to be coming in through the crack under the front door. But now they're making themselves at home in the kitchen and in the study. I have the itchy-scratchies just thinking about it. So, now we're being hyper vigilant about vacuuming the floor as soon as we're done eating and not eating anywhere but the kitchen. We put ant traps where we hope Shorty can't find them. (Another thing for me to worry about him getting into.)
If anyone out there knows of some non-toxic method of getting rid of ants please let me know. Until then I'm hoping the hidden ant traps and the constant vacuuming helps and that the rain that makes it worse goes away.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We get the super-sized ants which you can HEAR walking. Scary. We have an exterminator spray the outside perimeter of the house which seems to do the trick. I don't let him in. The frogs are fine (I was worried 'cause we have a lot of tree frogs that like our house and we like them) and the ants are not living with us anymore and the children are not exposed as far as I know.
Post a Comment